Friday, July 20, 2007

adoption

we went to the ok baptist childrens home adoption seminar on july 14,2007.. we had a wonderful time... things are looking great for us with the adoption.. we have committed to the baptist childrens home.. we are praying for the specific baby that god has for us .. we rcvd the packet on july 19,2007 and it is all filled out except for the references and getting our fingerprints done.. i worked really hard today to get all the copies needed and to fill out all the paperwork.. it was wonderful to have brian right there by myside to help me with the parts we needed to do together... so please just continue to pray for us and the adoption.. also please pray for the birth family that is out there that will make the adoption plan and will choose us to be the parents of their child...

love and prayers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Tricia: I love your blog!!! I have one too, just click on my name above and it should take you there.

I'm SO happy to hear that you guys finally decided on a plan. God's timing is perfect. We'll be praying for your birthmom NOW that she will be a Christian, take care of herself and the baby, and will be at peace about her decision (We prayed these things for J and God answered every one of them and more).

Love you and looking forward to keeping up with you via blog!!

Rob

Anonymous said...

OOPS: I guess you can't get to my blog from there so here is my blog address:

www.mommy2ablessing.blogspot.com