Wednesday, August 27, 2008

GETTING READY TO UPDATE OUR HOMESTUDY

okay we had a meeting with mike and it went well. he has given me a bigger challenge than before. this one is really hard for me. he has challenged me not to restrict God in the age of the child that we adopt. i am pretty set in my ways and i really want a baby,but mike said that i should let God handle the age of the child that Brian and i adopt.we know that God will not give us more than we can handle. i opened my email today and i read an email from k-love like i do everyday and today it really hit home..
encouraging word from k-love today---
why am i discouraged? why is my heart so sad? i will put my hope in God! i will praise him again!!1 my savior and my God!!! psalm 42:11

okay i know that i should not restrict God and i have tried giving it to God. i am just not a very patient person.

thank you all for your prayers and encouragement.

love ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is tough, but I would have to totally agree with Mike. Maybe God has something totally different in store for your family and for the life of a young child. Get to praying sister!! I look forward to seeing where it will lead you!