Sunday, November 2, 2008

we are home from the hospital and keegan is with the foster family

we enjoyed every minute we had with baby Keegan while in the hospital. we are so happy that he is finally here. today we were discharged from the hospital at 1230 and we finally got around and left around 3pm we had to say our good bye's to our birth mom Nikki and she had to have her time with baby Keegan. we miss him so much already it broke our hearts to have to let him go with the foster family but we know that he will be home soon and will be ours to hold and cuddle with everyday. i will post some more pics later. we are very blessed with our son Keegan. he is amazing he sleeps at night and eats every 3 hrs he is a perfect angel. please continue to pray for our birth mom and her court date. she is very set on her decision but it still hurts. please continue to pray for the birth father that he will sign his rights away and make this process go so much faster. Brian is such a good dad. he just loves to watch Keegan sleep. will add pics soon.

love and prayers
Brian Tricia and Keegan Schultz

5 comments:

Patti said...

I know that had to be hard to leave him - and your heart must break for Nikki. I wish I could give ya a big hug! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Lindsey said...

Praying for you! Before too long this will all be behind you! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you and/or your family!

Lindsey

happymomof4 said...

Praying for you, I know what it is like to have to leave your new child in someone else's care. We had to do that, however we were leaving her in the hospital because the birthparents no longer wanted up at the hospital- it all worked out in the end Thank God. I hope that this time goes by fast. Looking forward to seeing more pictures (of the three of you at your home!)

Anonymous said...

Updates?????? :)

VICKIE DUPREE said...

I HOPE THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING ALRIGHT SINCE I AM THE LAST PERSON THAT YOU WANT TO TALK THINGS OVER WITH. HOPEFULLY ONE DAY YOU WILL FEEL SOME OF THE THINGS THAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH WITH YOU. HOPE THAT KEEGAN IS DOING GREAT.