Monday, December 1, 2008

pictures of keegan 11-30-08

















here are some new pictures of baby keegan. from this past saturday and sunday. we were cheering for ou sooners.. they beat osu 61-41. way to go sooners.... he is such a good baby... we just love and adore him..

will post later... pray for dec 9th the birth fathers court date. pray that he will not show up and we can bring keegan home soon.

thank you for all your prayer and continued encouragement.

love

brian tricia and baby keegan

3 comments:

Kimberley Dawn said...

I'm back I'm back

http://wicklesskim.blogspot.com/


Add me!!!


And he is beautiful btw!!!!

Anonymous said...

PRAYING!!!!!!! What a wonderful b-day present for me. I just know it will all be okay!

He is precious and getting SO big. I cannot wait to get my hands on him. I still haven't held him.

Can you believe you finally have your OWN son????? YAHOO, GOD!!!

Lindsey said...

I HEARD THE NEWS!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! ENJOY KEEGAN IN YOUR HOME ALL BY YOURSELVES TONIGHT!!!