Monday, January 5, 2009

BABY DEDICATION AND SHOWER

we had Keegan's baby dedication and shower yesterday at church.. it was wonderful. the dedication was perfect. Keegan got dedicated and so did a precious baby girl. Keegan looked so handsome in his little blue sweater. then at 430 our Sunday school class held a baby shower for the three of us. it was perfect . they did a really great job and we are so thankful for each one of them who helped in every little way.Keegan got lots of diapers,clothes, wipes and beautiful hand made blankets. we love blankets in our house. i will post pictures of the dedication and shower later. thank you all for the beautiful baby shower and the love that was poured out for our family over the past 8 years. we love each and everyone of you.

love
the Schultz family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I hate that I missed your LONG awaited shower. Trust me, you would NOT have wanted me there. I'm pretty sick and still not feeling good at all. I cannot wait to see pictures of your shower!! Post them SOON!!! :)