Tuesday, October 7, 2008

meeting with birth mom

we are meeting with our birth mom on thursday evening for dinner. she wants to get to know us better. she still have not made a decision on the family that she wants to adopt the baby boy. she is a very sweet and loving person. we are so blessed to have met with her. we are praying for her and the baby. she has a very hard decision to make and we want her to have peace and comfort when she makes her decision. we will update more as we know more..

love and prayers
tricia and brian

2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my! My heart breaks for you guys. You are being so strong because I think this would kill me falling in love with her! You are being so selfless in this and I know she is seeing God in your lives. We will keep praying for you all that God gives you strength and discernment, that is for you and for the bmom. Thanks for the update!

Molly said...

yes, I know...I am stalking you! But just can't quit thinking about you all and how you must be so captured by this day and tonight. Know that you are in our prayers!