Saturday, October 25, 2008

monday is the day

we are scheduled for a c-section on Monday October 27Th 2008 we are excited that baby keegan will finally make his appearance. wCheck Spellinge want to thank you all for all your prayers love and support during this adoption.we will add pictures of us and baby keegan on tuesday.my sister is having a baby girl and her name is Hannah cheyanne. our friends and Eric and Rachel are having a baby boy. Brian sister Brenda is having a baby and she is due in may2009. we are so excited about all the babies.have a blessed weekend and week.

Tricia and Brian

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO! What time is the c-section? Will you be there?

happymomof4 said...

Best Wishes on a smooth transition. Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the beautiful baby pictures:) God Bless

Lindsey said...

YAY for ya'll!! I am so pumped about this and I cannot wait to meet the little one! Will you get to be at the hospital? Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Molly said...

Dying to see him! I know you are super busy and probably super tired, but please post pictures of that sweet baby!